At Magdalena we are committed to meeting the requirements of our stakeholders through:
- Products that meet customers' needs and expectations.
- Developing a culture of service.
- Continuous improvement of our human and technological capabilities with innovation, efficiency and productivity.
- Development of our social, environmental and economic environment.
This commitment is the basis for the profitability and sustainability of the business.
Learn more about our policies:
We manufacture safe products derived from sugar cane for industrial use and direct consumption, complying with current legislation and customer requirements, and communicating this effectively.
- Active participation of employees.
- Compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Compliance with the process of identifying hazards, evaluating occupational risks and opportunities for improvement as a basis for establishing control measures and programs.
- Fulfillment of commitments to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement in each activity to safeguard our resources and assets.
- Compliance with the legal regime within all our operations.
- Prioritisation of the signiﬁcant environmental aspects.
- Compliance with environmental indicators through monitoring plans.